Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A move across the border.

• 25-11-2011 1:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey everyone, thatnks for taking the time to have a look!
    Right, I'm going to get straight down to it. I'm really thinking of movingto a N.I. college, I've been looking at either Northern Regional College or South-Western Regional College. Has anybody ever gone to these colleges before? or even atended a N.I. college? I've been studying in UL down in Limerick, but after a year, it hasn't really worked out how I planned :confused:.
    Any advise/help at all would be realy appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Rogorose

Hi I started in University of Ulster Coleraine this year after going to IT Sligo and I'm finding it good so far! :) It you end up coming to the North the best thing is get a UK phone, bank account and money set up the first weeks you are there before you get busy with college work! We have fees and can get a student loan and you don't have to pay it back until you are employed, I don't know if the colleges you have mentioned have fees so check it out in advance! I still get the maintenance grant, so do apply for it! Also if there open days make sure to go! hope thats useful! :)

Advertisement