Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Schmidt & Bender

• 25-11-2011 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I am selling my S&B 3-12x50 Zenith (not illuminated) rifle scope. Its about 4 years old. I bought it new and it has had very little use, as any inspection will tell. Its in great condition. I still have the box and owners book.
    PM me if interested, or if you are interested in a trade with a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 scope..

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ALAN.223

hi tac do you still have scope cheers man.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Tac

ALAN.223 wrote: »
    hi tac do you still have scope cheers man.

Yip. i sure do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭beretta391

mail

Bump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ALAN.223

how much are you looking for scope and do you have any pictures cheers.

• Advertisement

ALAN.223 wrote: »
    how much are you looking for scope and do you have any pictures cheers.

Im looking for 800.00. I dont have any pics as the scope is mounted on a rifle i traded. it can be viewed at trapper johns in tulsk..roscommon. i still have the box and all paperwork. its in mint condition. very little use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭kieran1141

pm sent...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

What reticle is on this, tac?

Hibrion wrote: »
    What reticle is on this, tac?

Hi. its just the standard recticle..no mil dot or anything. standard crosshairs.

• Advertisement

Is this still for sale, Tac?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭jingojonson

hi there

is scope still for sale? any pics or other details? I'll be in roscommon in a fortnight so if its still in trapper johns I could take a look

J

Advertisement