Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy a decent pair of shoes for €20 max

Options
  • 25-11-2011 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

are their any shops in Sligo that sell army surplus stuff like boots

I had a pair when I was younger and they lasted for years

good shoes or boots now I want real leather

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Think you might be aiming your 20 euro a little high.

I don't think there's any army sort of shop in town.

For that kind of money you could try Heatons

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Wasn't there an army surplus store across from the Friary? Highly doubt you'd get anything decent with €20 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Wasn't there an army surplus store across from the Friary? Highly doubt you'd get anything decent with €20 though.
    thats long gone 5 plus years at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭corkonion

20 squid max.... are you for real,?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭born2bwild

It's not gonna happen. Your only hope is a charity shop. Failing that I'm sure you could five pints for 20 yo yos somewhere in Sligo - your current pair of shoes won't look so bad then.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

A couple of my friends got some good military boots from an army surplus store recently. I think it was in castlebar. It cost them about €40/50. You could always try the airsoft adverts forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Is there a TK Maxx near you? They do good brands for about 25-30 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

thats long gone 5 plus years at this stage.

Oh dear, has it been that long? oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

i would reckon try your luck on ebay but with postage and all you'd have to be lucky in an auction,but it could be worth atry

Advertisement