Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The bottle in the bag jobbie....

• 25-11-2011 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

I'm sure everybody who was ever a student has done it at some stage. Unfortunately, I never was and so am not au-fait with the particulars of it :( I know it's a total no-no in pubs but I'm heading to a music gig next week, it's being held in an outdoor venue and although there will be a bar set up on the night, it's not exclusively a licensed premesis. And I am skint and haven't had a good night out in ages.

Advice/techniques welcome....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Shove it up your arse and waddle in, they are unlikely to check. Pretend you have a limp or a bring crutches and pretend you have a bad leg.

Enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I'm sure everybody who was ever a student has done it at some stage. Unfortunately, I never was and so am not au-fait with the particulars of it :( I know it's a total no-no in pubs but I'm heading to a music gig next week, it's being held in an outdoor venue and although there will be a bar set up on the night, it's not exclusively a licensed premesis. And I am skint and haven't had a good night out in ages.

Buckfast in a paper bag, that's all you will need!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Put some papier machet around it and draw a face and say to the bouncer this is your severely deformed cousin from outta town:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

What about the jobbie in the bag?

and set alight

And knick knacketed on a doorstep....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Get locked before you head in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Are you good looking? Are you female? Do you know a good looking female?

If you have answered yes to any of the above questions the drink goes in the good looking females handbag, if not there's no harm in trying The Rigger's method.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Just remember they do bag checks and pat downs at some gigs, so dont be surprised if they take it off you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Pre mix vodka in a coke bottle and bring it in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

*Looks at username*

Just walk in wearing your work clothes and stick your booze in a package saying you need to deliver it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Pre mix vodka in a coke bottle and bring it in.

Thought about this but I'm bringing mammy mrspostwoman with me. She's poorer than me but has a seemingly unlimited appetite for alcohol.... I think 6 bottles of premixed coke would give her away!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Thought about this but I'm bringing mammy mrspostwoman with me. She's poorer than me but has a seemingly unlimited appetite for alcohol.... I think 6 bottles of premixed coke would give her away!!

2 litre bottles ftw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Water bottle full of sambuca :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Your going to a gig with you're Mammy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

OP, are you a big-breasted woman?

If so, hide it in your bra. Likewise for your mother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭one-angry-dwarf

buy a box of wine. remove the foil bag of booze from the box. tape it to your stomach/chest/back/whatever, leaving the handy tap easily reachable. bring a plastic cup. no will will suspect a thing. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

mickrock wrote: »

*shudder*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

At Download a few years back, I bought a litre bottle of vodka in the co-op, and on the way back stuffed it horizontally across my breasts. Whatever way I put it in, it looked completely natural and couldn't be felt from a sidewards patdown :)

Your going to a gig with you're Mammy?

She's an awesomely cool aul lady!!

I am fairly well endowed but I'll let you in on a little secret.... Bra size is proportionate to breast size..... Therefore there isn't much room for maneouvre! :D

buy a box of wine. remove the foil bag of booze from the box. tape it to your stomach/chest/back/whatever, leaving the handy tap easily reachable. bring a plastic cup. no will will suspect a thing. :cool:

This is GENIUS!! Is it really possible though??? I'd love to be able to fit a straw into the foil bag and lead it straight to my mouth....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

I am fairly well endowed but I'll let you in on a little secret.... Bra size is proportionate to breast size..... Therefore there isn't much room for maneouvre! :D

Maybe you could smuggle something in between the, er, orbs.

The middle of the bra could be the point where a small bottle could be lodged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭one-angry-dwarf

This is GENIUS!! Is it really possible though??? I'd love to be able to fit a straw into the foil bag and lead it straight to my mouth....

Yea, I've done it at gigs before. They're just bags of liquid so quite easy to hide anywhere on your body. Also, you can refill them with whatever you like fairly easily if you don't like wine. They're perfect for festivals, AND when they're empty, blow them up and they make great pillows when it's time to sleep :D The straw thing, not so sure how that would work, but I like your style!

Yea, I've done it at gigs before. They're just bags of liquid so quite easy to hide anywhere on your body. Also, you can refill them with whatever you like fairly easily if you don't like wine. They're perfect for festivals, AND when they're empty, blow them up and they make great pillows when it's time to sleep :D The straw thing, not so sure how that would work, but I like your style!

I'll make some modifications and let ye know so :D

http://www.thebeerbelly.com/
    Beer belly - like a water bladder but in the guise of a little extra belly.
    Wine rack - same concept, but more flattering as it makes your boobs huge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Bulmers in a cidona bottle.

Kopperberg in a ribena bottle etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Fake colostomy bag full of whiskey.

If they try and search you, make to unhook the bag and hand it to them.

Jobs oxo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Should have said post pics. We could be knee deep in insecure wimminz boobage, amateur!

Advertisement