Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Premium Apps (Nokia - 29 days left)

Options
  • 25-11-2011 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭

Without meaning to yesterday my finger pressed the Nokia Store icon on my phone (N8) and it loaded up. I was happy to see a banner claiming there are free Apps being given out! The counter said 30 days left on my phone yesterday and now 29 this morning. Not sure if it only starts counting down when you first see it but better move fast just in case! There are 5 listed free for me at the moment:

1) Camera Lovers Pack
    2) Angry Birds
    3) Moodagent
    4) Nimbuzz
    5) eBuddy

No idea if these were all free to start with or not, but defo Angry Birds wasn't, so anyone without a copy can get it now!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

The list on my C7 is slightly different:
    1. Angry Birds
    2. Joikuspot Premium
    3. Trial - Fitness Builder
    4. Moodagent
    5. Nimbuzz
    6. eBuddy
    The only ones worth downloading are Angry Birds and Joikuspot. I realise that Nokia can't really be spending that much money on licenses but it's not as if you can back the things up. It's really more of the extended loan of some apps, personally.

I had to get my C7 reset lately and I lost every game I downloaded from their Summer of Games promotion...I suspected my backups may have been dodgy so I didn't restore from them. Bah!

Nimbuzz and eBuddy are already free. What's in the Camera Lovers Pack?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

hmm.. doesnt seem to be the case on my n86.. been left out again!

Nokia support really has been cr@p since I got this - and I include when nokia were pretending to be a real company!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

As far as I know, this is for the new QT store client for S^3 upwards devices only.

Advertisement