Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC World Naas

Options
  • 25-11-2011 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

hi all,

Can anyone confirm the opening hours tomorrow for PC World in Naas? The website said 10am - 6pm, I thought they might have increased these for Christmas shopping. I tried ringing but they have that horrible automated voice so thought i might get lucky here.

Regards,

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭cython

budhabob wrote: »
    hi all,

Can anyone confirm the opening hours tomorrow for PC World in Naas? The website said 10am - 6pm, I thought they might have increased these for Christmas shopping. I tried ringing but they have that horrible automated voice so thought i might get lucky here.

Regards,

Rob

I don't know myself, but if you post the same in the "Talk To" forum for Currys and PC World you might get a reply quicker

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

cython wrote: »
    I don't know myself, but if you post the same in the "Talk To" forum for Currys and PC World you might get a reply quicker

Good thinking, the brain doesnt work so good come fridays. I asked there and got a prompt response. thanks very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

budhabob wrote: »
    hi all,

I thought they might have increased these for Christmas shopping.
    Regards,

Rob

ahh, memories of the celtic tiger, xmas shopping started on 1st nov and stores opened extra hours from 3rd week of november.

This year it will be the week leading up to christmas that will be the extra hours and that'll about it.

Advertisement