Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banjo/Mandolin Player Wanted!

Options
  • 25-11-2011 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi.

I am looking for an experienced Banjo player who may be Interested in working with an original Singer/Songwriter in creating new and original Folk & Contemporary Music..

To date, I have a 3 on board (excluding myself) Instruments include, Acoustics/Piano/Fiddle/Percussion.
    I have been looking for a banjo/mandolin player over the past few weeks.

We are working on the foundations of the project now, and will continue to until January 2012.
    I then have a studio booked in Early February to record a 3/4 track E.P.
    I then hope to have a number of launch nights in late february right through to march.
    Thereafter, It will be a full time project and i aim high with regards of filling the gap in the market that is there for Irish Folk & Contemporary Music.

If you are Interested, Drop a mail and i'll get back to you asap.
    Regards and Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭EastTyrone

were in the country are ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mickbanjo

are you still looking for a banjo player ?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭glord

Where are you based?Send me details please

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mickbanjo

I am based just outside Duleek, what would you like to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭glord

SalfordLad I meant but this thread is old isnt it

• Advertisement
Advertisement