Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aptamil follow on milk??

Options
  • 25-11-2011 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

hi all, my son is 10 months old and he is still on the aptamil number 1 formula, ive only recently seen that there is a aptamil follow on milk (number 3), just wondered has anyone changed over to this number 3 or does it matter whether you change over or not?
    As his 1 in january would i be better off to wait and change him on the the aptamil growing up milk for 1 years +?.... . not sure what to do,, any advice would be great. thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I was using Aptamil no. 3 with my 14 month old until yesterday. I found it great.
    She a bad eater, she will eat anything, but only a tiny amount. She was thriving in conjunction with this milk. She drinks about 3 7oz bottles per day.

Yesterday, I bought the Aptamil 1+. It smells like powdered vanilla angel delight. It is sooooo sweet. I'm going to go back to the no. 3 as soon as this carton is gone. I remember my sister saying the C&G 1year+ was the same, really sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

The toddler milks and follow on milks are a way for the manufacturers to be able to advertise baby milks without breaking the law... they're not really necessary and as you've said they're very sweet. If your baby is not complaining on the number 1 formula there's really no need to change it and in a couple of months he'll be weaning and ready for ordinary cow's milk.. which is not as expensive ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭treascon

Totally agree with the last poster. I never used it with either of mine

Advertisement