Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

licence arrived!

Options
  • 25-11-2011 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Licence just came through the letterbox! I'm off the RFD now. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:D:D:D

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Nice one. Good start to the weekend.:)
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Good luck! Pictures to come of the new toy?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭lee70

Well done.............Happy hunting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

Well done happy shooting. What did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    Well done happy shooting. What did you get?

Cz 455 hmr thumbhole. I'm sticking on bushnell trophy 3-12x56,Harris pod and SAK moderator. Just waiting for the mounts and 10 round mag(wednesday next week) then good to go:D I'll get pics up asap. Cheers for the good wishes lads;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭podge.243
    Paul Murphy

Nice one:) happy hunting best of look with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Boiled-egg

Nice one, my own licence arrived yesterday with no mention of a silencer even though I applied for one. What options are open to me?.

Boiled-egg wrote: »
    Nice one, my own licence arrived yesterday with no mention of a silencer even though I applied for one. What options are open to me?.
    just go to the super with a couple of letters from land owners saying that you can shoot on their land as long as you have a mod as they have livestock(preferably horses) and if he's anyway half decent he will get it re-issued.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Got my Grant letter yesterday!

How long does it take for the money to clear and the license be sent to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭ssl

Longranger wrote: »
    Licence just came through the letterbox! I'm off the RFD now. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:D:D:D

That's a great feeling! Enjoy your new gun

• Advertisement

They'll tell you ten days in the post office, but my last couple came in three:D happy hunting

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

pay for it in the post office and bring the letter with the receipt on it up to the RFD and He'll most likely give you the gun today, worked for me and alot of other people had no bother either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Longranger wrote: »
    They'll tell you ten days in the post office, but my last couple came in three:D happy hunting
    garv123 wrote: »
    pay for it in the post office and bring the letter with the receipt on it up to the RFD and He'll most likely give you the gun today, worked for me and alot of other people had no bother either.

Good stuff, but tbh probably the worst time to get the rifle with christmas coming up :/

Still, can't wait to get out and about, it was worth the wait :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

congrats enjoy your new toy.

i just got my license back yesterday for my shotgun so tome for some winged game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭zacmorris

still waiting on my shotgun license. Applied back at the end of sept. Have rang a few times, sent further info as required by super now 3+ weks and no contact. Rang a couple of times and no joy yet. Going away in a few weeks for a few months, so really need to get it sorted!!

Advertisement