Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help locating Romanzo Criminale in english

Options
  • 25-11-2011 11:54am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As the title says, I'm trying to locate an english language version of Romanzo Criminale.

Am enjoying the tv series at the moment, so thought I'd get the book that started it.

My usual go to sites are amazon and ebay - nothing there(that I could see).

If you know of any site that may have it, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭chasmcb

I don't think there is an English-language edition of the book as yet, though it has the status of a modern classic in Italy, it has gone through something like twenty-odd editions so far since it was first published. There does seem to be growing interest in de Cataldo's work so hopefully Romanzo Criminale will appear before too long in an English translation. The TV series is pretty damn good isn't it?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

chasmcb wrote: »
    I don't think there is an English-language edition of the book as yet, though it has the status of a modern classic in Italy, it has gone through something like twenty-odd editions so far since it was first published. There does seem to be growing interest in de Cataldo's work so hopefully Romanzo Criminale will appear before too long in an English translation.

Still haven't found an english version, but came across this during my search:
    whose influential bestseller Romanzo Criminale is due out in English

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/jan/09/italian-crime-fiction-invasion?INTCMP=SRCH

I'll keep looking, but as you say, it doesn't look like there was an english translation.
    chasmcb wrote: »
    The TV series is pretty damn good isn't it?!

Am really enjoying it.
    Will pick up the film sometime, can find that no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭chasmcb

Advertisement