Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

camping and tents

Options
  • 25-11-2011 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy a good tent - approx 6 berth. Anyone have any Recommendations where and what to buy.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Angelandie

Decathlon is where I got my great tent, there's one in Belfast and they are online, but not sure if they deliver to Ireland. My sister got a decent family tent with airbeds and sleeping bags in Argos. I just prefer Decathlon because they do Pop-up tents, which are so handy :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

We bought a 4 man from crazycamping.ie. Bought a Royal which was on sale last year and its perfect. They also have some gelert tents which looked really nice.

Looked up the reviews from ukcampsite.co.uk before buying which helped us work out the various things we wanted - like the hydrostatic head, etc.

Found the service good and efficient although the guy that works there is a little strange. He knows his stuff though and are planning on buying our next tent there soon.

O'meara camping in Dublin is really good also. My parents buy all their camping stuff there. There is possibly a better selection of tents there.

Advertisement