Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

empty gift baskets

Options
  • 25-11-2011 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hi guys,
    I'm looking for cheap baskets to make xmas food gifts. Does anyone know where i could get cheap ones in cork..?
    I'v tried online but i havent had much luck..
    tia:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

TK Maxx might be worth a try or even the Homestore in Mahon Point.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 JohnMagic

http://www.centralfloralsupplies.com/store/department/8/Basketware/

its up the frankfield direction. Made one up last year using one. did the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 deejam

thanks so much for yer suggestions guys...
    Johnmagic, do you no if you can call to have a look or do you hav to order online.. I'm trying to keep my cost down so i'd like to save on postage and packaging...
    tia:)

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭brianwalshcork

You can do pick ups in central florist supplies. You can't really browse as it's more of a warehouse setup, but the staff are helpful and could show you the different baskets.

Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

you can call and collect, they have some nice stuff in the warehouse for xmas too, you might want to get a roll of wrapping plastic to put around your baskaet, really finishes it off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 deejam

you can call and collect, they have some nice stuff in the warehouse for xmas too, you might want to get a roll of wrapping plastic to put around your baskaet, really finishes it off
    thats great, thanks..
    ya i need that clear plastic and filling, bows etc... hopefully i can get all them there...

Advertisement