Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

budget price tiles

Options
  • 25-11-2011 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

i bought porcelain tiles for my hall from buget priced tiles in limerick.when they were put down there seem to be a chalky film on top and after washing if anyone walked on them this would leave awful footprint marks..i have tried wax off a few times and this has not worked..i rang the shop who suggested i rub them with flour...there is no shine only smudge marks..i have to wash them at least 3 times a day to remove the smudges or else the floor looks filthy...after ringing the shop numerous times i have received one phone call, only after i said i was pulling tiles up and would be returning them to the shop.manager said he would be back to me after looking into it,but nothing to date,they said these tiles were sealed which im not to sure of now...these were not an expensive tile i know but ive seen some cheap tiles down and they are perfect..so dont bother wasting your money with budget tiles porcelin tiles as after only a few months down im now ripping them up..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Boruma

Porelain tiles should be washed with warm water only or they stain. They do stain quite easily.:)

Advertisement