Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

A light dusting of snow over Christmas would be lovely.

But I'm not a weirdo who wants enough snow to cause hazardous driving conditions, frozen pipes, burst pipes, being snowed in, power cuts, etc.

People who are dying for really heavy snow like last year and the year before obviously didn't experience any of the above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

lcrcboy wrote: »
    Id love to get a load of snow this year, but so far its been so mild does anyone here know what the weather guys are predicting for December?

Tis going to be a real let down apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

eth0 wrote: »
    Tis going to be a real let down apparently

Ya, mild and very wet is what they're saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

The only snow i wanna see this xmas is John snow, the big hunk:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Snow please. Around 5 days of snow over the Christmas would be nice.

Then it can feck off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 SmartHass

I like his song Informer, hes gone off the radar now though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

bejaysus! Oi heard tis goin ta be tha coldest wintar in forty yeaars!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Glenvw

OldGoat wrote: »
    Yay snow! Bring it on.
    Suits me more than that stupid hot sun of the summer that everyone else usually clammers for.
    Ever tried throwing a sunball at someone? No, you can't and that is why snow is better.
    Ha ha ha. No little feckers throwin sunballs at bus. Very funny. Chucklin away

Advertisement