Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smartphone recommendation for daughter

Options
  • 25-11-2011 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,167 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a smartphone for my daughter & was going for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, only to find out that they' been out of stock for weeks !

So I'm looking for help & thanks to Tom for the sticky:

Must have ability to download Apps, Good Music facility (ipod type), Camera, Bluetooth
    Form factor - Touchscreen
    Internet - WiFi
    Operator - O2 Pre pay
    Price range - Sub €200

Within price range, I've seen offers for HTC Explorer, HTC Wildfire, Xperia Mini, Samsung Galaxy Ace, samsung Wave

Any help greatly appreciated - basically she wants an ipod type device that she can download apps to & make the occasional phone call !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

acer liquid metal would be my choice and will have the advantage of being SIM free so your daughter can move to other operators as needs be

Advertisement