Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whirlpool gas hob not working right

• 25-11-2011 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I have a whirlpool gas hob operated on cyclinders of gas. It is approx 5.5 years old, but as I live on my own it wouldn't have been over used. In the last week or so, I have noticed that at most I can only get one jet to work fully at any time. It's almost like there's a reduced amount of gas getting to the actual hob. I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered anything like this and what it might be? (And before anyone asks, yes there is gas in the cyclinder, it's probably 3/4 full). I'm wondering if it might be the switch on the regulator attached to the cylinder as if I turn that off and on again, it improves the situation, but it's only temporary.

Advertisement