Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The PW Photo Thread **DO NOT QUOTE PICS, NO CHAT, POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

That just reminded me of the awful electrified steel cage match between LAX and 3D.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Screenshot from an old episode of Top Gear...

jctpr.jpg

It was taken as the drive through a small village in Romania. I always found it interesting that despite how poor the village was, despite how desolate their homes appeared to be....they still knew John Cena.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

Screenshot from an old episode of Top Gear...

jctpr.jpg

It was taken as the drive through a small village in Romania. I always found it interesting that despite how poor the village was, despite how desolate their homes appeared to be....they still knew John Cena.

I was watching it last night and it made me laugh :p would of been so much better if it said Cena Sucks lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

:D

BFW84HjCQAAJgFj.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

733759_4743785034089_2135858587_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

I'd ****ing power bomb my mate through a table for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'd power bomb my 82 year old grandmother for that :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

^ I think this man needs a sandwich..........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

BohsJohnny wrote: »
    :D

BFW84HjCQAAJgFj.jpg

Pat Dolan :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Daniels and Kaz are the best thing in TNA IMO right now. they remind me of Edge and Christian in 2000. If only they were younger... I'd tout them both as future world champs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Prince Devitt's heel turn continues at a pace on Twitter. This time stealing poor Tiger Mask's mask:
    Look...Old kitten kitten mittens tiger mask seems to be missing something...?!?!?!

BF84Y1ICAAAt2O1.jpg

Meaw!! Look what I found!!
    I'm the best tiger! In the best. REEeeeeal!

BF84orBCAAASNgw.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Think Im gonna love Fergal as a heel. Id say it must be great fun to get to turn heel as a wrestler.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

raw in pittsburgh this past monday

483654_10151501729697618_494478163_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Wouldn't like to be sat behind that Wrestlemania sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Charisteas wrote: »

At least wrestlers will be pointing towards you all night :)

Why would you even bother going if thats the best seats you could get? May as well watch it at home and actually see what happens!

Is the sign hanging this year? It looks fixed to the front of the booth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Spare a thought for the person who gets this seat for WM at the MetLife stadium.

100422_jets_stadium__jc-11134754--300x450.jpg

To be fair they've either fixed the issue or have stopped selling affected seats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Charisteas wrote: »

I'd love if Rock and Cena had to point at a Ciano316 sign instead.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Why would you even bother going if thats the best seats you could get? May as well watch it at home and actually see what happens!

to be fair you don't really know much about the view until you get to the arena, we had tickets for raw behind the titantron the night after mania 28 (didn't suggest that when i bought them)

wouldn't have missed that show for the world though :p

rossie1977 wrote: »
    to be fair you don't really know much about the view until you get to the arena, we had tickets for raw behind the titantron the night after mania 28 (didn't suggest that when i bought them)

wouldn't have missed that show for the world though :p

Have you a picture from that? I've always wanted to know what it looks like from behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Got behind the titantron for Survivor Series 2011...would have been fantastic seats if they stuck to the MSG alley entrance...

CMpunked wrote: »
    Have you a picture from that? I've always wanted to know what it looks like from behind.

no picture from behind but its basically a curtain they drop and they build the titantron in front of seats

our view in miami that night, keep in mind none of the screens in the arena outside the titantron were switched on :mad: so we could only hear the voices and not see what was happening so the whole thing at the start (with johnny backstage glouting over his mania victory) nobody in our area knew what it was about, still one of the best live wrestling shows i have ever attended even without the pictures

2ppyno6.jpg

Ah right, for a moment I thought you meant you were actually behind the tron. Like above it, the same as the video above of the guy behind the sign. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

If u had horrible seats I'd wait for the first match to start, look for some nearby free seats and take them :) done that for the last few shows I went to

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

jaykhunter wrote: »
    If u had horrible seats I'd wait for the first match to start, look for some nearby free seats and take them :) done that for the last few shows I went to

I did that last year at the Smackdown tapings in Liverpool i was 2nd row and the seats directly in front were free i waited a few matches and asked a security guard right next to us is i could move forward :D Spent most of the show front row was awesome :cool:

• Advertisement

rossie1977 wrote: »
    no picture from behind but its basically a curtain they drop and they build the titantron in front of seats

our view in miami that night, keep in mind none of the screens in the arena outside the titantron were switched on :mad: so we could only hear the voices and not see what was happening so the whole thing at the start (with johnny backstage glouting over his mania victory) nobody in our area knew what it was about, still one of the best live wrestling shows i have ever attended even without the pictures
    Not perfect but still pretty damn good. I mean the seats where the ring is a dot with colours moving around.

Advertisement