Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The PW Photo Thread **DO NOT QUOTE PICS, NO CHAT, POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Luke Harper before he decided to follow the buzzards.

VnYSW1a.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Zeb and Kane TWENTY years ago:

uvcbbsV.jpg

6Pq8p1g.jpg

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Go for it kid!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

v4cbj5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Might knock the ugly out of him:p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

BgepNuyCYAAh3fc.jpg:large

Bgibh8wIYAEM2Kp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Based solely on his tweet game Graham Linehan makes me ashamed to be Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

rovert wrote: »

Slater looks like he's going for a variant of G

American's like Chelsea..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Love that they had to explain who Sheamus was, but didn't do it with anyone else...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Slater looks like he's going for a variant of G

American's like Chelsea..

Bass player Justin is from Kent and a massive Chelsea fan

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Love that they had to explain who Sheamus was, but didn't do it with anyone else...
    Personally, I have no fecking clue who at least 8 people on that list are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Angron wrote: »
    Personally, I have no fecking clue who at least 8 people on that list are.

I had to google 6 of them, including 3 of the top 10.

The guy in 9th is a One Direction Security Guard. Bit random!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

gnfnrhead wrote: »

The size of the lift on Sheamus' boot there!
    Looks like its 2 inches thick. The dude is no small man as it is. Legit 6ft3 or 6ft4.

I always found it funny when legit tall men wear lifts in wrestling :pac: But then again, if everyone else wears them... why shouldnt you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Sheamus' lifts have been the topic of some sneering on a couple of occasions, with Punk and Ryback calling on them to lambaste the chap.

Does Kane wear lifts? I do remember there being some thickness to the his shoe-soles during his baldy/unmasked run, but a quick image search reveals no discrepancies thus far.

On the subject of Kane, selling him at near 7-foot, and say, Orton at 6'4, and then having the denseness to have the pair face off and reveal that Orton has about a bit of height on him is funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Sheamus' lifts have been the topic of some sneering on a couple of occasions, with Punk and Ryback calling on them to lambaste the chap.

Does Kane wear lifts? I do remember there being some thickness to the his shoe-soles during his baldy/unmasked run, but a quick image search reveals no discrepancies thus far.

On the subject of Kane, selling him at near 7-foot, and say, Orton at 6'4, and then having the denseness to have the pair face off and reveal that Orton has about a bit of height on him is funny.

Kane is quite a bit taller than Orton? He's no 7 foot, but 6'7", 6'8" easily

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, Orton is not taller than Kane.

Kane was a whore for the lifts :pac:
    I remember reading in Power Slam magazine that originally he was told to wear lifts to match his height to The Undertaker. Obviously we are going back to 1997/8 here.

But sure...

Kane%202013%2009.jpg

Looks like a two inch sole in the picture. But in real life it could be 3 inches. I always got why smaller wrestlers would wear lifts. Average height is 5ft10, right? So if you take some wrestler who is 5ft7 and he wants to appear taller? grand. Wear some lifts. But I always find it funny when actual tall guys wear lifts :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Kane was a whore for the lifts :pac:
    I remember reading in Power Slam magazine that originally he was told to wear lifts to match his height to The Undertaker. Obviously we are going back to 1997/8 here.

But sure...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dfgSUdCg5yM/UckZo2Un9BI/AAAAAAAAPig/a-LG6DwC3CI/s1600/Kane%202013%2009.jpg

Looks like a two inch sole in the picture. But in real life it could be 3 inches. I always got why smaller wrestlers would wear lifts. Average height is 5ft10, right? So if you take some wrestler who is 5ft7 and he wants to appear taller? grand. Wear some lifts. But I always find it funny when actual tall guys wear lifts :pac:

3 inches is quite a lot (or so she tells me :pac:) and that does not look 3 inches. At most it looks like 1. A paperclip would be about 1 inch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

3 inch sole is quite noticeable http://www.polyvore.com/inch_platform_creepers_gothic_shoes/thing?id=54230654

kane is without question taller than orton out of gear having stood next to both

3 inches would be too big :P
    But its at least 2.

Fake Lego Daniel Bryan needs to lay off the booze:
    BEg9Of4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

WWE giving into the YES Movement!

YesMovement_zps57d245ac.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Looks more like Serpico than it does Bryan!

"The Hunger Striker" Daniel Bryan

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I like Daniel Bryan and I'd probably buy a Daniel Bryan t-shirt, but all of them are always terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

rossie1977 wrote: »
    3 inch sole is quite noticeable http://www.polyvore.com/inch_platform_creepers_gothic_shoes/thing?id=54230654

kane is without question taller than orton out of gear having stood next to both

Yeah, I was basing my claim off flawed recall-''scuse me. Still, wouldn't say there's 6/7 inches between'em*

*out of the gutter, lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I like Daniel Bryan and I'd probably buy a Daniel Bryan t-shirt, but all of them are always terrible.

He should go back to wearing the leather jacket, it was an awesome look. Wouldnt mind owning one like it myself

Advertisement