Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The PW Photo Thread **DO NOT QUOTE PICS, NO CHAT, POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Whats with the scar on Rocks boob?

Did he get a reduction or implant?

I always thought Otunga's muscles were implants. He doesn't act strong but has huge muscles.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

He got breast tissue removed in the late 90's iirc,it's why he wore t-shirt while wrestling for a few weeks back then to hide the fresh scars from the surgery.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Rock had breast tissue muscle removed (he had gynaecomastia) back in 1999 - which whilst you can get naturally, it's due to abnormal hormone levels either by a gland being over/underactive or self-induced via obesity, liver failure/alcoholism...and (no allegations!) is also caused by steroid use. It's why he changed his look to the black track pants and top (seen in the 99 rumble), while his scar healed.

With Otunga, don't judge a book by it's portrayl on WWE TV. The rest of him is just as unnatural as his pecs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Otunga doesn't look as huge in person. I met him at Axxess and he didn't look too big in a shirt. He was a nice lad as well..

He told my girlfriend to tweet him.. Dunno how I should take that hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

ciano316 wrote: »
    Otunga doesn't look as huge in person. I met him at Axxess and he didn't look too big in a shirt. He was a nice lad as well..

He told my girlfriend to tweet him.. Dunno how I should take that hahaha

hey ciano man! just have to say your sign at mania was the most obvious sign i have ever seen! especially during the cena-rock match, you are going to be famous for ever-exactly in the middle of the pose between them-picture perfect! you must be well happy?
    On a side note does anyone else notice the huge amount of irish flags at wrestlemania this year and in years past? they are everywhere!

• Advertisement

esprimo wrote: »
    hey ciano man! just have to say your sign at mania was the most obvious sign i have ever seen! especially during the cena-rock match, you are going to be famous for ever-exactly in the middle of the pose between them-picture perfect! you must be well happy?
    On a side note does anyone else notice the huge amount of irish flags at wrestlemania this year and in years past? they are everywhere!

Ah man one of my friends posted the picture of my sign in between the two of them on my facebook during mania... seen it when i got back to the hotel and couldn't believe it.. It's great.. There's more of them... I'm only on the Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy match so there's more to come haha...

There does be plenty of irish over at mania.. There was a god few in my hotel and a good few sitting behind me..

HTZMnl.jpg

I'm a huge Undertaker & HBK fan so love this one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

What was the pic from Raw that you were on about?

CMpunked wrote: »
    What was the pic from Raw that you were on about?

bANMYl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Snapshot from the fallout of WrestleMania :pac:

cenaciano2.jpg

• Advertisement

hahaha class. I'll be keeping that..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

b7t4o.jpg

wat

He was doing that stupid triathlon in Miami that had me stuck in traffic for 40 minutes on the way to Wrestlereunion!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

A couple of my Mania weekend favs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

EdK wrote: »

All those are pretty specal

Thanks had one of Cena in the F5 aswell but it came out all blurry unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Thanks had one of Cena in the F5 aswell but it came out all blurry unfortunately

Don't worry about it, we almost didn't even see it on TV!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

You must have been close to me. I opened your Rock picture there and thought I was looking at one of my own lol

Section 116 and some generous zoom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Section 116 and some generous zoom

115 here. Row 1 which was sh*t cos the last row of the risers was level with the front row of the tier. I wonder what genius thought of that.

• Advertisement

Andy_rse wrote: »
    115 here. Row 1 which was sh*t cos the last row of the risers was level with the front row of the tier. I wonder what genius thought of that.

Have had that at 25 it was awful, got row 5 this time

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Did those stupid palm tree's look like they would block much view? Didnt look ideal on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

HOF12_Photo_021.jpg

Was wondering who the guy with Punk was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Was wondering who the guy with Punk was
    me too

Ah jaysus lads Lars Frederiksen of Rancid.

rovert wrote: »

obvious when you know I suppose

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

rovert wrote: »

I knew it would be some dude from a Punk band , was gonna guess H2O myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

During Punk's last month before MITB he did a podcast with Lars, FCW's Rob Naylor and a Deathvalleydriver poster about Macho Man. Lars is a big wrestling fan too. Sadly the podcast wasn't ever released.

• Advertisement

During Punk's last month before MITB he did a podcast with Lars, FCW's Rob Naylor and a Deathvalleydriver poster about Macho Man. Lars is a big wrestling fan too. Sadly the podcast wasn't ever released.

We all share the same tape trader. As seen on youtube :P:

Advertisement