Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

school friends.

• 25-11-2011 3:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭

Are you still friends with the people you went to school with.

I have my school friends on facebook but I never hear from them unless I contact them first. So I would say no and most of them are about ten mins away from me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

I'm still in contact with one from Secondary School.
    But we only meet up at Christmas for a few pints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Yup 10 of us that hung around in school still hang around with each other now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Some.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Yep, I still hang around with the same group of lads I went to school with. Am 27 now. We've recruited a few new folk and some wimminz along the way but still meet up most weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Yeah I wouldn't use facebook as a way to measure who your friends are.

I am friends with about 3 or 4 people I went to school with, these other people you're talking about are aqquaintances, may come in handy one day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ya a couple of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭cena

I don't here from any of my so called friends unless I contact them first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

15 years out of school and regularly meet up with around 6 and a couple of times a year with another 10. Strangely enough while I was good friends with the ones I see all the time now in school I was better friends with the ones I only meet up with every two or three years.
    11 years out of college and 5 of them and the school friends are now a social group which is handy as I dont need to go to any lengths to meet up with one group or the other as were all the one gang.

Advertisement