Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

timex function

• 25-11-2011 3:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭

Im not very techy so heres a question.........., can i set my 'timex iornman triatlon :rolleyes:' to chime every lets say 7 minutes to aid my switch between fast walk and jogging? (I want to keep the pressure up)

thanks..........cc30

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭lway

Yes, you can. If you have the same/similar model as me http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2839750/Trail/searchtext%3ETIMEX+IRONMAN.htm then all you need to do is:
    Press mode button until you get to TIMER
    Press SET/RECALL button, wait a second or two for 0:00:00 to appear
    The first 0 (hours) should be flashing, Press MODE so the minutes are flashing and press START/SPLIT to set it to 7 minutes
    Press MODE again so the seconds are flashing
    Press MODE again, it should say STOP AT END with the word STOP flashing
    Press START/SPLIT to change this to REPEAT AT END
    Press SET/RECALL for done.

Pressing START/SPLIT will start the timer and the alarm will sound when it gets to 0:00 you then need to press START/SPLIT and it wil start the countdown all over again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭crackcrack30

Thanks iway,,thats great....... plan on lowering the fast walk time gradually over the next month or so

cheers............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭lway

No worries, glad I could help.

They are a handy little watch, it's great having the Start/Split button on top so you can operate it with one finger as opposed to those side buttons where you usually have to hold the watch steady while you press any of them.:cool:

Advertisement