Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

84X 06.30 from newcastle; where's it gone!

Options
  • 25-11-2011 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Has anyone noticed that the 84X first bus in the mornings has disappeared.

They promised a schedule change and the bus was supposed to move to earlier time 06.40 to 06.30 leaving from Newcastle.

This is extremely handy for those that need to be in work for 08.00.

I have been in touch with with Chris Rafferty in Donnybrook depot and he says to advise him if on Tuesday there is no sign of it.

Chris.rafferty@dublinbus.ie 01 703 4420

He works with Greystones council the odd time and seems fairly genuine;
    http://braytowncouncil.ie/media/documents/meetings/minutes/SHP%20Minutes%2003-03-09.pdf

He said that sometimes it would arrive in Charlesland at 06.45, but for 2 mornings this week, I was there at 06.40 and waiting around in the cold until the next bus in Charlesland at 07.10.

On Monday, going to check the bus locator on my phone might save me 20 mins in bed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

I've never actually needed to get the 6:30 bus. But that's mental if it hasn't been coming and it's on the timetable.

And what is the story with the 7:10 and 7:20 buses not coming on Friday morning?? 7:30 couldn't cope with the masses and was full leaving Blacklion!? Twice last week the 7:10 bus didn't come and that's usually a very reliable one.

Advertisement