Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc build

Options
  • 25-11-2011 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

h guys any ideas, for a build,

parts already got are

haf 922 mid tower
    asus hd 6450 1 gig graphics card

any ideas on the motherboard was think about gettng
    ASUSTEK (M5A88-M EVO -

looking at doing a bt a gameing

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

Ah Alex .. You need to fill out the ol requirements form, I'm not sure where exactly it's loacted (someone might post a link).

People need to know how much you have to spend, what you need it for (what games) , do you need monitor. keyboard etc.

Also worth a look through all the other threads too, most of the same stuff comes up over and over again. The lads seem to have the price vs performance thing down to a tee. Generally anyone hoping to do some gaming should get (because of value) either i5 2400 or 2500k (for overclocking) and P67 or Z68 mother boards and 8g RAM. Then PSU depends on what you want to run but generally the Sunflower Amazon 450 and 550w seems to be the best options.

But parts can be found within a budget.

Read the threads, and for the love of god someone who knows a bit more than me help him. (after the GPU debacle ) :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭infowars.com

lol yeah am new here too, guess im gonna go for asus m5a99x mother board amd chip, just to play a few game and keep up with what the new world order are tryng to do to us :)

Advertisement