Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pedestrian killed at Thompson corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭hadepsx

ye a poor woman, in her 30"s, was killed by an artic. R.I.P. she just stepped out, driver had no chance to stop.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Originally from Tullow I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Yep, woman in her 30s from Tullow area. Not sure if name is released yet so won't say. R.I.P. though, horrible stuff altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭haveabadday

My thoughts are with her family, at this tragic time.. and to the poor lorry driver also.. may she rest in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Isnt there something about people dying, or being killed at this time of year that is so much more sad...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

R.I.P. Tragic :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

That family have had their share of hardship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 elduckyducky

<snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 elduckyducky

due to the fact that my last post was removed and it is seen that what i said may have been taken out of context and some people think that you good people may not have the brain capacity to figure it out for yourself i have been instructed to repost in a manner more simple for you to understand:

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY RELIABLE SOURCES THE AFTER THE ACCIDENT IN QUESTION apparently the driver had a heart attack

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

<snip>

apologies for adding to rumour mill...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭carter001

Her name is Margaret Corcoran.she was only 37 years old..originally from Tullow.She was staying at Greenbanks Hostel (at the Athy Road) when I met her first(I was in the hostel for a few months)Lovely lady..very generous and polite.She adored her son Ryan.

She used to say to me that I was the fastest smoker she'd ever met because I'd be finished my fag before everyone else.

God bless her and her family...such a tragic way to die.

Advertisement