Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teen Angelina Jolie vs Milf Angelina Jolie

• 25-11-2011 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Gays i have a question in witch year of age Angelina Jolie looks hot n sexy most ?

First Teen

99890173.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

Well this is the most important question. She was at her sweatiest and hottest on feb 19th 2003, Cork City.

I can't say why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Dude. You have way too much time on your hands.

Going from memory Angelina Jolie from hackers or Angelina Jolie from Tomb Raider, TR by a mile.

While I am usually the first to complain about there not being pics in threads, this is too much.

I like the "younger" pic personally. I like her sulky expression. I'm straight though. I'd guess that gays would rate the "older" pic because of styling.

19 posts to the I AM NOT GAY post.

Fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Yahew wrote: »
    19 posts to the I AM NOT GAY post.

Fair play.
    I was making fun of the typo. When I wrote that there were only two posts visible. I deleted it because it no longer made any sense. But whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Keith in cork

I've rubbed one out to many of the above pictures. If i was to compile the statistics and show them using a bar chart, you would see no difference in the amount of semen produced or level of satisfaction enjoyed throughout/afterwards.

Now, from my research the results show that she is/was neither more attractive in earlier years nor her later years.

The real question here is.... Are you fking kidding me? Was the thread actually supposed to be about david hasselhoff and you re-thought it at the last minute? And... does your mother know your posting such tripe using her internet connection?

• Advertisement

Tbh she doesn't appeal in the mad woman picture ( from Girls Interrupted). Your millage may vary but I don't like mad women.

( she was at her palest there, however, remarkably pale given her normal colouring).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

I say build a time machine so that we can watch the two of them make out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 glue1

Thanks this is my first post on this forum and in just few mint i get response from you thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

always thought she was at her best in hackers
    although maybe i was just overly impressed by that sweet modem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Is this how stalking begins??

Oh and winning pic is the one of her naked with short hair on a beach.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

always thought she was at her best in hackers
    although maybe i was just overly impressed by that sweet modem
    was that the one about internet browsers? fire fox or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

glue1 wrote: »
    Gays i have a question in witch year of age Angelina Jolie looks hot n sexy most ?

Ive deleted a load of your posts as tGC is not here for you to spam a post count,you will not last too long in here if you ever post like above again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement