Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoT store release - Something for old players as well

Options
  • 25-11-2011 6:51pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

So WoT is going to release a retail box for 9.99.

It has a few interesting things mainly:
    • the premium German tank PzKpfw 38H735(f)
    • additional garage space
    • one week of premium account status
    • 2000 in-game gold and 50,000 credits
    If you got the premium tank you'll not get the additional space in the garage.

What's make it interesting for older players is how ever the gold and the premium. The base package for gold I always recommend is the 19.95 for 5500 gold. This works out as 275,7 gold per EUR. Most common use of gold is to buy premium status (2500 gold a month or 83.3 gold per day) and exp conversion.

This means the 9.99 package is worth 2000 gold + 583.33 gold or simply costing slightly more then buying the 19.95 package. But it gets better, if you shop around there are stores listing it for less then 9.99 (Play currently has it on preorder for 7.49 for example) which makes it better value as you now buy the gold (with premium taken into account) for cheaper then buying the 19.95 package! On top of that you get 50k silver and a code to give to new players (3 day premium, 1k gold, can't activate for existing accounts).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

I checked game and game stop today and they didn't have it ! Anybody know is it being sold here at all ?

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

I checked game and game stop today and they didn't have it ! Anybody know is it being sold here at all ?

play.com would probably be your best bet

Advertisement