Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas early this year? 1000eu for pew pew pc.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

they gave me tracking number but it is not working.

so i guess no way expecting it tomorrow? even when it was dispatched today at 15:00?

It won't work until later, You should expect the delivery on Thursday.
    I ordered a few bit's from them today as well also to Cork, I think they're very quick and efficient to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

54kroc wrote: »
    It won't work until later, You should expect the delivery on Thursday.
    I ordered a few bit's from them today as well also to Cork, I think they're very quick and efficient to deal with.

I am actuolly fascinated how fast and efficient they processed my order. From order to dispatch it was around an hour? With constant update on theyr actions!

I asked them to give courier my phone number, so he would call before delivering and they came back to me saying: it's all done.

I am being a bit hasty, but so far theyr service is the best I ever seen from online shop. Let's hope all my shiz will be okay in actuol Delevery.

8.38 this morning the VAN left North cork depo...

IMG_0464.jpg

71097_57640346597_4582162_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

IMG_0464.jpg

71097_57640346597_4582162_n.jpg

You brought that car to pick up PC parts... :p

• Advertisement

nesf wrote: »
    You brought that car to pick up PC parts... :p

no, fliping delivery boy brought it to work!!! i have no idea why, but i had to come over and pick it up from there lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Delivered already? Really? That's very fast.

Monotype wrote: »
    Delivered already? Really? That's very fast.

yup, ordered tue, got it today. trying to put it together... already scavanging my dell xps for sata cables ffs. they suppliedo nly 2! :eek:

lads, where do i connect the fans of the case?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Either to your motherboard's 3-pin headers, or two your PSU's molex connections, depending on what fans you have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

If they're the little 3/4 pin connectors, you connect them to the motherboard. If they're the 4 pin molex ones, connect them to the PSU. If you've got a fan controller connect them to that. You only need to connect them to one thing.

okay, i am at my ****ing limit here... i cant install that massive ****y gtx570

problem is SATAs are not under angle, but go up, so i cant ****ing fir in that huge piece of ****!

it just not alligning properly... FFS. i cant fit in not in to sinlge one of pcie!

Um, yes you can. It'll fit in the first PCI-E slot with no trouble. The SATA connections are down the bottom of the board.

Puted all together. Pressing on, but total silence... :(

Puted all together. Pressing on, but total silence... :(

Post a picture of the motherboard and the cabling.

Post a picture of the motherboard and the cabling.

I have totally disconnected main pc. The light on gpu is on, but that's about it :(.

I am really confused with those led + - reset etc. Front panel connectors.

I got those multi connectors, but in mobo book its sort of different....

Yup. I was right. There was a little memo which showed how to connect from panel. It was wrong, the one in mobo book was right... Okay I can put the bits together now.

Okay all turning it self on.

I can get in to bios and everything looks fine.

Problem: win 7 install freezes on " starting wondows screen " ( the one which comes up few seconds after start install....

Disconnected USB and it is working now. Thanks god I still got old old ps2 connection hp keyboard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Eamonn Brophy

Is this your first build? the first is always an adventure!

• Advertisement

Is this your first build? the first is always an adventure!

Damn dude. This asvanture is stressing me out!

If I unplug USB stuff then windows boot up. I just noticed that there is no hdd ( 500gb one ) too... I am updating windows, then I will go back to bios and see what's the story. I am prety sure it sow it in bios before!

Hopefully updates will sort out USB thing...

Damn dude. This asvanture is stressing me out!

If I unplug USB stuff then windows boot up. I just noticed that there is no hdd ( 500gb one ) too... I am updating windows, then I will go back to bios and see what's the story. I am prety sure it sow it in bios before!

Hopefully updates will sort out USB thing...

Go into Control Panel, into Administrative Tools, into Computer Management and then to the Storage section (Disk Management option) and you should be able to see and format your second hard drive.

Yeah, it's not going to show up by itself unless it's been used before. Right-click on My Computer, and go to Manage, from there, Disk Management, and you should see your drive listed, with a black bar of "Unallocated space". Right click, and create a new simple volume.

Serephucus wrote: »
    Yeah, it's not going to show up by itself unless it's been used before. Right-click on My Computer, and go to Manage, from there, Disk Management, and you should see your drive listed, with a black bar of "Unallocated space". Right click, and create a new simple volume.

You are the man!

Okay. So sort out this bull**** with USB not lettinng boot up windows and I am flying then!

You are the man!

Okay. So sort out this bull**** with USB not lettinng boot up windows and I am flying then!

Yeah, that'd be one I'd be googling.

You are the man!

Was bored so did some googling for you: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/275674-13-system-boot

Try disabling USB boot. So long as you have a DVD drive you probably won't use it much anyway. Sometimes USB hubs can play up like this apparently. Never seen it myself.

Welcome to the wonderful world of self-builds and tech support for yourself. It's a great experience really, you'll learn an awful lot. :)

Was bored so did some googling for you: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/275674-13-system-boot

Try disabling USB boot. So long as you have a DVD drive you probably won't use it much anyway. Sometimes USB hubs can play up like this apparently. Never seen it myself.

Welcome to the wonderful world of self-builds and tech support for yourself. It's a great experience really, you'll learn an awful lot. :)

i was on google on my iphone ( omg, thx god i had this bastard) and by the looks of it it is a comman problem!

unfortunatly i need usb for my keyboard and mouse! this mobo got only 1 old type connection for mouse and keyboard... :confused:

i did all updates and last time it booted up with usb things in! :eek:

i am updating gpu drivers and do restart, then i will see if its still going okay!

i was on google on my iphone ( omg, thx god i had this bastard) and by the looks of it it is a comman problem!

unfortunatly i need usb for my keyboard and mouse! this mobo got only 1 old type connection for mouse and keyboard... :confused:

i did all updates and last time it booted up with usb things in! :eek:

i am updating gpu drivers and do restart, then i will see if its still going okay!

Google this for your motherboard to get exact instructions but go into your BIOS and make sure that USB isn't selected as a boot device. Your keyboard and everything can be connected while you do this.

right, i read up, that it was fixed by a hotfix patch. after all the patches it is booting up with usb devices in.

its 500R case and front fans are not working... thought i am exhausted from whole experience allready and i really dont give a ****!

what can i use to benchmark and give some tress to cpu and gpu? i want to check if its stable.

plus do i do any overclocking? how you do it? is it complicateD?

• Advertisement

right, i read up, that it was fixed by a hotfix patch. after all the patches it is booting up with usb devices in.

its 500R case and front fans are not working... thought i am exhausted from whole experience allready and i really dont give a ****!

what can i use to benchmark and give some tress to cpu and gpu? i want to check if its stable.

plus do i do any overclocking? how you do it? is it complicateD?

Get the fans working before overclocking.

Heaven Benchmark is good for GPUs. 3DMark free version is alright for both CPUs and GPUs.

Advertisement