Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Henderson's Yorkshire relish

Options
  • 25-11-2011 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Hi veggies,
    Does anyone know if Henderson's relish is available in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Never heard of it. Why not just email the company and ask if they have any stockist in your locality?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Never heard of it. Why not just email the company and ask if they have any stockist in your locality?

I tried that already and didn't get an answer. That is why I came to this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 charley mcguffin

Hendersons produce a relish ,but not Yorkshire relish as the tradename "Yorkshire Relish " belongs solely to Goodalls ( now Robert Roberts). This was established in the first trademark infringment case in the 19th century. Hendersons can be bought by mail order from the Hendersons of Sheffield website http://www.hendersonsrelish.com/ ,but why bother when you can obtain the real thing and its Irish ( from 1933). One thing that I think is a great shame is that Goodalls abandoned the traditional bottle and design for a modern design that is common to a couple of their other sauces and is very bland and uninteresting and does not even relate to the packaging of YR sauce its thicker cousin.

yorkshire-relish.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Would love to find somewhere that sells it also.

Advertisement