Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Counter Propaganda

Options
  • 25-11-2011 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Are they closed down or whats the deal? Their shop in Blanch and Liffey Valley is closed down but their site is still up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Dublin City

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

I think there is a new one open on Liffey St

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

theres one in stephens green centre

i think the stuff is a little over priced though

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

open in st stephen green centre and liffey street as of a few days ago anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Liffey St is definitely open. Thought they were a new venture when I saw them open there a week or two ago. Not my cup of tea but glad to see that unit put to use, it's been vacant for a good while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Phat Cat

Sorry for dragging this thread back up but I've noticed that Counter Propaganda seems to be gone into liquidation. Their website is down, their Liffey Street shop has been closed for weeks and their shop in Stephen's Green has reverted back to Golden Discs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sneachta2000

absolutely gutted they are closed and the website is gone aswell. is there any possibility of getting there stuff again. really disappointed they are gone

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭NoCrackHaving

I always felt their stuff was nice but always very expensive for what it was-t shirts etc. Basically chasing the same sort of market as Jack Jones/Pull and Bear etc. but with clothes that were significantly dearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

shame to hear another irish company go.
    I liked their stuff when they had it available in urban outfitters.
    Got some nice jackets and t shirts in there, but as has been said, they went a bit too Jack Jones style and priced wrongly.

Advertisement