Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

think ive found the best indian take away in south dublin!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Konkan is the best by far. The quality of the meat in there is way better than anywhere else I've tried

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Another +1 for Konkan. The delivery time can be a bit long (average of 45 mins) but for the quality of the food I don't mind.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

kylith wrote: »
    The delivery time can be a bit long (average of 45 mins)
    I suppose it depends where you are but they always say 45-50 minutes to me on the phone and it never takes nearly that long.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Sorcha16

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Konkan is the best by far. The quality of the meat in there is way better than anywhere else I've tried

Couldn't agree more -I'm especially fussy about meat quality when ordering take-out and the chicken here is exceptionally lean and succulent. Their naan also always seems freshly baked on site and never has that awful chewy quality that so many Indian restaurants deem acceptable.

I used to be a huge Bombay Pantry fan but have never ordered there once since eating from Konkan

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

BeerNut wrote: »
    I suppose it depends where you are but they always say 45-50 minutes to me on the phone and it never takes nearly that long.

I'm fairly close to them, so I'd expect it to be faster. Still, for the quality, I don't mind the wait.

• Advertisement
Advertisement