Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A. eagle

Options
  • 25-11-2011 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I posted this over on another thread, but I'm hoping someone here can help with this... I placed an order the other day for a pair of jeans, a tshirt and some other minor items. The jeans were clearance and 40% off so a great bargain. Total was about $105 ($50 shipping).

I went on to track my order and find the jeans have been removed from the order because they ran out of stock - new total $90. They didn't inform me of this, I just happened to check. Now, im not that bothered about the rest of the stuff so i emailed to ask if i can cancel the order/add a different pair of jeans.

Next day I get an email saying it's all been shipped, except the jeans. Now they refuse to help me in any way. They changed my order (and made it into a much crappier deal!) and it's just tough, I have to pay $90 for a tshirt and a few pairs of pants!! They'll give me a refund, but not for the $50 shipping.

Sorry for the rant...I'm really upset - just spent all my spare cash on this cos I really needed new jeans and I love theirs. Anyone got any advice?!

Advertisement