Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taste of Christmas Tickets

Options
  • 25-11-2011 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any promo codes or know where to get discounted tickets for this show tomorrow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

If youre on O2 they have an O2 treat for 20% off tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Think there are 2 available on the freebies thread looking for a home. Look at the thegift06 posts on
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75668208#post75668208 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Phish_Food

I wouldn't bother going if were you. I went to it this evening and was largely disappointed. The tickets were 17 euro each, which was pricey to begin with, but this did not include the masterchef live show, which was charged an additional 9 euro in.

Very poor standard of stands in the centre, many not being food-related at all. The price of the ticket does not include any food or drinks, with aforementioned being very pricey if you wish to purchase. The only decent bit of the evening was the masterchef live. Overall very disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Ah rats, its not me thats going, the wife and her sister in law are, they are determined to go....Think I missed out on those tickets......Thanks for the heads up jordata

Advertisement