Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For attn of consumer issues mods

Options
  • 25-11-2011 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭

Can the mods of c.i. set up a sticky mega merge for groupon like there already is for ryanair and your best and worst customer service experiences
    Theres a good few threads about groupon and it would be nice to have them all in one place.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Why don't you just PM one of the mods and ask them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Why don't you just PM one of the mods and ask them?
    Just mailed one, I thought this was the best way of getting to them all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

lucyfur09 wrote: »
    Just mailed one, I thought this was the best way of getting to them all.
    Reporting your own post is the best way. :)

Chances of them seeing this thread or seeing the pm and responding are much less in comparison to that.

When you report, all mods and cmods of the forum are notified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Steve wrote: »
    Reporting your own post is the best way. :)

Chances of them seeing this thread or seeing the pm and responding are much less in comparison to that.

When you report, all mods and cmods of the forum are notified.
    Thanks for that steve. I've done that and requested the powers that be close this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement