Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap hotel Dublin City??

Options
  • 26-11-2011 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any good deals on a cheap double room in Dublin City? Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Thanks but looking for one for tonight (Saturday night):)

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Get In There

Afraid I can't help you. My gf and I stayed in Ardmore hotel in Finglas for 50e. Not bad for a Saturday night. Only downside was that it's about 15 minutes away from the city centre but there's buses that'll take you there from right across the hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Good website that flashhotels one. I appreciate the tip Get_In_There

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Just booked one of those booking.com flash deals....Does anyone know if payment is taken from credit cards at time of booking or is credit card just used for reservation and you pay in person when you get there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

jmorrisey wrote: »
    Just booked one of those booking.com flash deals....Does anyone know if payment is taken from credit cards at time of booking or is credit card just used for reservation and you pay in person when you get there

I used booking.com a few weeks ago to book a hotel. The limit was up on my CC so I used my visa debit. My account was charged the day before I arrived then when I checked in I was asked to pay again - guy on reception swore there was no way they took the payment. The next morning before checking out I logged onto my Internet banking and the money was definitely gone so I showed this to the lady on reception and she refunded me. Just something to be aware of!

Advertisement