Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange noises... city centre

Options
  • 26-11-2011 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

someone told me they are taking a bridge down, anyone know anything about the whale humping noises around the Lee tonight ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭dmn

Quite a few people talking about this on Facebook too. What's going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

jabberwock wrote: »
    someone told me they are taking a bridge down, anyone know anything about the whale humping noises around the Lee tonight ?
    Huge amount of work going on with Christy Ring bridge at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shauna11

I heard them too last night. Weird noises!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Friday 25th November 2011
    Tuckey Street will be closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10.00am to 8.00pm to facilitate Christmas on the Grand Parade.
    Christy Ring Bridge will be closed southbound from 9.00pm tonight friday to 6.00am monday morning to facilitate road widening. Traffic coming from Blackpool will be diverted onto Leitrim Street and McCurtain Street. Northbound Traffic will not be affected (Bam Civil).
    Emmett Place will be closed from Academy Street from 5.30pm to 6.30pm to facilitate the turning on of the Christmas lights.

From the council website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

independence-day-movie-image.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement