Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone4

Options
  • 26-11-2011 5:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I am considering going for the iphone4 because I heard you can get the phone free if you sign up for 18 months plus you can get a bundle deal for 40 euro a month, I know theres and even newer one called the 4s but you have to pay 100 euro for this with the above deal, can someone put me straight

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭feelio

I am considering going for the iphone4 because I heard you can get the phone free if you sign up for 18 months plus you can get a bundle deal for 40 euro a month, I know theres and even newer one called the 4s but you have to pay 100 euro for this with the above deal, can someone put me straight

Looking to do the same shadow,that deal is with 3 network as was told that at a cardphone warehouse.have you decided to get it?has anyone else have it & if so would you recommend it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Mary28

You have to pay to listen to your voice messages with that deal on 3. I think that's scabby. It doesn't come out of your flexiunits so it's a sneaky way to always get you to pay more than the 40 quid commitment if you plan on listening to your voice messages. I'm open to correction on that but I was chatting to a 3 sales guy last week and that's what he confirmed. It put me off going with them, just think it's uber tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Mary28 wrote: »
    You have to pay to listen to your voice messages with that deal on 3. I think that's scabby. It doesn't come out of your flexiunits so it's a sneaky way to always get you to pay more than the 40 quid commitment if you plan on listening to your voice messages. I'm open to correction on that but I was chatting to a 3 sales guy last week and that's what he confirmed. It put me off going with them, just think it's uber tight.

You can download HulloMail for free that does away with the Voicemail charger, 3 won't tell you that but that's how you avoid the voicemail charger altogether.

Advertisement