Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoes in Galway

Options
  • 26-11-2011 6:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello! I will be in Galway this spring, and plan to bring a few dress up outfits with me for going out. I will be living by the university, so I'll be close to Eyre square. Anyway, what are the streets like there? Is it impossible to walk in heels? Should I wear flat shoes or wedges instead? I don't have very much suitcase room, so I won't be bringing a lot of options!

Thanks so much :)

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

The streets are cobbled and it can be tricky in a thinner heel. The only problem I had was with my heel going between the flags. It's relatively flat though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Moved from the Ladies Lounge.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement