Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software Setup Company

Options
  • 26-11-2011 6:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Folks,
    Im new to boards,i was hoping somebody could help me out and advise me on some queries i have with a new business venture i have.
    I have a property in Ireland which used to be attractive years ago and had many large functions and entertainment through the years.
    As most of you know the current situation has meant customers are just not there anymore!
    I have a new idea involving opening the function room area into an office space where i would hope to employ employees involved in software development particularly mobile apps.
    First off, I don't have much experience with IT and i was hoping somebody on boards could guide me to where i should begin!!
    I need to know who i need and who would be capable of managing the business.
    Your thoughts would be well appreciated!
    Regards

Comments

Advertisement