Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rumble of the kings

• 26-11-2011 9:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭

Does any one know a live and free link on this? Should be few exciting fights.

Kyshenko vs Yodsaenklai

Askerov vs Chahid

Lithuanian Zaromskis vs Carvalho (MMA)

Would be interesting to see Kyshenko fighting in Muay thai again.

k1-rok-2011-2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭cstlgr

This will be a good show , Chahid v jabba should be a war, heard Kyshenko is now fighting Marcus Oberg instead of Yodsanklai

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

been looking for this onlline as well, no links yet will post here if I get it

Don, i thought artur and yod both weighed in okay, whay the change?

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Have just ordered it online ppv 10 euro, heard Oberg was replacing Yodsanklai Paddy, hopefully this not the case looking forward to seeing it

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭martinh

Top night of fighting 8000 people well thats what place holds anyhow.

Kyshenko was matched with Yod then i think Oberg i seen was matched with Kyshenko maybe because Yod was ment to have a leg injury before he lost to that Japanese fighter.

Now its back on they both weighed in today 72.5

Good old Bob Sapp was ment be on this aswell.

just finished watching it now, Kyshenko gave Yod a bit of a beating almost Ko ing him in the first, Chahid counted out in the first v Jabba after a kick in the balls. spectacular ko in the mma fught between Lithuanain and brazil guys dont remember their names. good show all round

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭Tomas_S

Here's the KO Zaromskis vs Carvalho. What a kick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=u-uyRzpNqs8

Advertisement