Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to ballincollig

Options
  • 26-11-2011 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi all as the title suggests. I've been offered a job in ballincollig and will be accepting, absolutely delighted with it. So I'm looking for advice in the local area as I will be looking to move there Monday to Friday. So I've been looking at daft.ie for house shares. Is there any area I should avoid ? Also if snyone would hsve any suggestions for the surrounding areas. Also I will be looking to join a gym if anyone can suggest one either in ballincollig or surrounding areas and if you have a price that would be great. Looking forward to the move as ballincollig looks like a really lovely town.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭HowFinancial

there is loads of property in the area. Should be quite a few modern apartments at the back of the new village shopping centre.
    Where you moving from?? If you're from dublin prepare to do more routine driving while in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Butternutz1

Hi
    Thanks for the response. Im only moving up from Waterford so its not to far away. Yeah i have been looking on Daft and there is alot of places, So shouldnt be too bad.Anything interesting i should know about Ballincollig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 RentingDigs

Hi there

I am renting two rooms in my house in Ballincollig at the moment if you're interested?

www.daft.ie/3653947

Found my last two tenants via boards and both were great!

Ballincollig itself is fine, nothing too major to report really, its only a few miles from the city so it's handy for going out or shopping or whatever. Is it Vmware you'll be working in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Cork guitarist

Share a duplex in centre of Ballincollig? Own room. €75/week.
    PM if interested.

Advertisement