Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best cake place in dublin?

Options
  • 26-11-2011 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Im new to the city and always on the lookout for a nice coffee shop with fresh homemade cakes and pastries but an awful lot of them seem to be bought in :9 Anyone recommend any good ones City centre or out towards rathmines preferably! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

Cake Cafe behind Daintree paper shop on Camden St
    Nelly's on the South Circular Road
    La Boulongerie on Camden St, near the junction with Richmond St.
    Queen of Tarts on Cows Lane

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

My two favourites would be Cake Cafe (off Camden Street) and Bibi's Cafe on Emorville Avenue, D8. Both have great cake

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭ankles

Mayfield on Terenure road north is supposed to be nice. Lots of people drop in, especially Sunday mornings

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Pixie001

There is a new restaurant in Ranelagh called Cinnamon - the cakes there are amazing - I think it is just what you are looking for!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Cake Cafe - alright if you like manky floors that never seen a lick of a mop! The cake is nice tho...
    Queen of Tarts is my preference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Bibi's is top ;-)

Advertisement