Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a photographer cork city

Options
  • 26-11-2011 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

can anyone recommend a good baby photographer,patient with babies and takes good pics. we want a family pic for the baby who is turning six month beginning december. we live wilton

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

You'll probably get a better response from the Cork City forum (this is the Cork County forum)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=478

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

You'll probably get a better response from the Cork City forum (this is the Cork County forum)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=478
    Or the Photography forum, quite a few from Cork there too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi

We got a family portrait done with Studio 22 in Ballincollig.. Now a wee bit pricey depending on what you want. But the photos are defianlty loverly. We had the whole family in for it, inlcuding the dog and cat :D, and three nephews.. They advise you on what to wear etc before hand, as in we all went in black with something red or colourfull to match. And after they call you back, show you a selection of the photos and let you pick..

Little pricey as i say but great pictures and the staff were friendly bit slow on the email alright so i would suggest calling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭finfinfin

ted o brien in douglas.he's down by douglas community school.he's the boy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ann62

Hi,i know polish photographer ,she lives in Galway area but i think she also works across the country
    Her Blog www.teresak-photography.blogspot.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement