Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Live for Gaming on PC

Options
  • 26-11-2011 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

I have to use this for Batman Arckham City on PC
    Using a normal browser, I can log-in to windows live, read hotmail, change my profile etc
    However, when I try to play Batman (which requires a windows live ID) when the live ID popup appears and I try and log in using the exact same credentials, it tells me "there is no account with that name".
    WTF?
    Has anyone experienced this?

On a secondary note - why the fúck does a gaming company need to know all my fúcking credentials and what I am doing jsut so I can play a game I gave them €40 for? I'm seriously thinking that any game requiring windows live will not be on my purchase list. Fúcking agents of control.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I seem to recall in the past that I had a problem with firewall settings on my router and GFWL so perhaps try disabling it temporarily to see if that resolves your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Woeful program.

Advertisement