Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delorentos - Little Sparks tour

Options
  • 26-11-2011 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

I caught the Delorentos in the Unitarian Church last night and they were fantastic. They are playing an acoustic set to promote their new EP. Tickets were dirt cheap and came with a copy of the EP and a fancy magazine.

They still have a few dates around the place left on this tour and I would definitely recommend getting along to one!

http://www.delorentos.net/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Yep it was a really special gig, amazing location, the acoustics were fantastics, and delorentos really put on a great show! Some bands make a 1/2 ass attempt at acoustic stuff, but Delorentos really did seem to put alot of effort into this tour to make it special! Everything down to the very limited edition Little Sparks booklets they handed out to only people who had tickets for the tour.

Some of their newstuff is well impressive, I can't wait for the full album now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Was such a wonderful gig, definitely one of my favourite gigs of the year! The songs come across really well acoustically and it looks like they put a lot of effort into really making it a great show. The magazines are excellent too! I definitely suggest getting along to one of the final dates of the acoustic tour if you can.

Some videos of the Unitarian Church show:

Kieran Frost uploaded some photos of the gig:
    http://www.kieranfrost.com/?p=3928

There is a video of an incredible rendition of "I Remember" up on Youtube aswell, but I see the person who uploaded it thanked your post, so I wont steal her thunder and let her post it herself!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

^ Haha! Here's my thunder so

I can only echo what was said before, it really was a special gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Incredible gig and venue. I'll put up my video of Bullet in a Gun this week and link it here. Everything about the acoustic set up worked in that venue and the new tracks are just a joy to listen to. I really really hope they are recognised for their talent with this album release. One of the best Irish bands by a mile

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

^ Haha! Here's my thunder so

I can only echo what was said before, it really was a special gig.

Cheers for uploading it, although it was a great set all round this was amazing! Along with the ones uploaded so far, Hunting and BIAG really stood out aswell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement