Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LazyBucks - Irish Pianist and Composer.

Options
  • 26-11-2011 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey there everyone.

I'm LazyBucks, a Pianist and Composer from the midlands currently living in Dublin.
    I've been playing music all my life and have only now decided to try make something out of it. I usually compose small songs and nothing comes of them but lately I've gotten into the habit of drawing inspiration from things.

For example, I watched a troubling video recently of a young irish girl suffering from Anorexia. She posts videos on youtube offering support to others like her but she has an extremely worryingly negative attitude towards herself. She constantly refers to herself as " A waste of space ".
    In my own way to cheer her up I decided to write and compose a Piano piece that would initially start out quite sad but build into a joyful piece.

Below you will find the link to said song and my own personal youtube channel. I do appreciate any feedback or criticism you may have, anything to help me improve :)
    Without sounding too cliche if you enjoy any of my music consider leaving them a like or favorite, possibly a subscribe as these all just help the videos to the youtube front page and thus help me out =D

Thanks a million Boards.
    LazyBucks.

LazyBucks - Sian ( Piano song for Sian ):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AomsjwiwKg

Advertisement