Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASTEC 63DV cant access ENG mode

Options
  • 26-11-2011 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi Folks,

I have an ASTEC 63DV, I could access the eng mode yesterday using 1147, but today I cant seem to be able to access it. I did factory reset and my password for the operator mode is back to 4711, but the the eng mode still wont work. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Liam

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Did you turn on strict EN?
    Try Clear Fn 0 > Enter your user code.
    Access should display on top of the screen.
    Then try enter engineer code.
    Do you have the engineer manual?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

lgflynn wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I have an ASTEC 63DV, I could access the eng mode yesterday using 1147, but today I cant seem to be able to access it. I did factory reset and my password for the operator mode is back to 4711, but the the eng mode still wont work. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Liam

1174 not 1147

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

1174 not 1147

I'd say that could be it..

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lgflynn

Lads,

I must have been asleep..... thanks for pointing that out. Little embarrassed.

Thanks
    Liam

Advertisement