Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish furniture manufacturer

Options
  • 26-11-2011 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

After loosing the will to live and about 15 months dealing with suppliers in China :D I am wondering does anyone know of anyone (company, someone handy with wood, carpenter etc) who could manufacture coffee tables, bedside tables etc on an on demand basis from a design provided by myself? cash up front of course.

It is not super high end stuff just simple furniture from basic materials (Even MDF) aimed at the mass market.

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Hi I could this for you no problem at all. I have a lot of experience in making all of what you require. PM me your designs and I will quote you for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

There is a guy in Leitrim, great with making furniture... Lawderdale Furniture, in Ballinamore, google it for details

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

I have bought several pieces from mkwoodcrafts in Monaghan. Look them up and talk to Mark. Excellent work.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

Sorry, mrmatisse, reread your op. mkwoodcrafts products are definitely not for the mass market.

Advertisement