Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi to open in rush ?

Options
  • 26-11-2011 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭

I hear on the grapevine that Aldi have bought the derelict house's on main street Rush ,and that the house's will be demolished before christmas and the site cleared so work can begin in January.
    There may be no truth to what I've heard ,but though I'd put it out to see if anyone else heard anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Check the Fingal Co Co website. There is a map function that you can use to view planning application information for specific sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

That rumour's been doin' the rounds for a couple of weeks, at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Dobie

Demolishion is subject to planning permission and I can't see any application like that online. An estate agent as been touting units in a new town center stretching from the old post office up to where mr suds was.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭ToyotaCorolla

Heard the same rumour myself apparently they were hoping to take over where pick of the crop/post office is and move him further up the street if he would agree to it.
    It would be some change in Rush to have a Tesco and an Aldi open up so close together.
    How the hell would the main st cope with traffic though , the road surface is bad enough.
    If it was true it wouldny surprsie me though, the council will allow anything happen in rush if its big enough just dont ask them can you build your own house on your land or mofify your existing house slightly !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Folks - where on the Main Street are you all on about? I've had a look at the Planning on the FCC website & cannot find a hint of planning for an Aldi store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

That's because it's just a rumour. The town likes to talk.

I heard someone died in Tesco today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭10belowzero

WOW are the price's that low , I'm going down there now , that's it, I'm off

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭GGirl2010

anyone know the link to submit CV for the new store in aldi in rush co dublin ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Aldi needs to get closer to Swords.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭GGirl2010

Has anyone heard word back from HR about job at ALDI ??

Advertisement