Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poster printing in Cork?

Options
  • 26-11-2011 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hey folks!

I planned on getting a poster printed for a friend for Christmas.

Can you suggest a good place in Cork City to do that?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭badgerbaiter

Doesnt the webworkhouse have giant printers for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭DeleveleD

Doesn't look as if they specialize in printing.

I don't just want it on paper. I want it to look all nice 'n shiney.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I use the print shop at the end of McCurtain Street on the right (Digiquip, DigiPrint ... can't remember the name :/ ) and they do digital printing onto gloss paper. They do my band's posters, I used a lot of different places in the City, and this crowd were vastly superior with no difference in price. Well impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Vivara

This is actually hilarious that I get to recommend the Webworkhouse again, ROFL — no, I do NOT work there, nor do I have any connection with the place other than being a satisfied customer — but I have got large A0 and A1 posters printed there, all glossy and shiny. Excellent and offered as more of a 'service' at cost price than as a profit-making thing.

V.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I saw an ad in a paper saying that SoundStore did them for €10. I got a really big photo (can't remember exact size but it was really big) printed in Douglas Court, in the pharmacy, for €7.99.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭DeleveleD

Lovely folks, thanks a bunch!

Advertisement