Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N.G.B. in Fiddown (Piltown, Co. Kilkenny exchange.ge)

Options
  • 26-11-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi. I was wondering when the Piltown exchange is being upgraded to N.G.B. I was told when I signed up in August/September that it would be upgraded to 8MB before the end of the year. Any information would be appreciated.thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi. I was wondering when the Piltown exchange is being upgraded to N.G.B. I was told when I signed up in August/September that it would be upgraded to 8MB before the end of the year. Any information would be appreciated.thanks.

Hi asmokinshadwo,

Can you private message me with your telephone number and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 7 laurenbaby

new to this can someone tell me how to make my own new thread please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Manny Pacquiao

laurenbaby wrote: »
    new to this can someone tell me how to make my own new thread please

Oh dear. Near the top of the screen you'll see "New Thread". Here a screenshot:

2mhwgfa.png

Advertisement